Lily III Junior Mitt
Designed for serious cold-weather play, the waterproof, windproof Lily features a durable shell with quilted knuckles and grippy palm for wielding snow shovels or snowballs. Megaloft® synthetic insulation, a moisture-wicking lining, and plush faux fur in the cuff keeps hands dry and toasty all day. A sneaky side pocket lets you store a handwarmer for extra warmth.
- Flex fabric shell with breathable quilted accents
- CLUTCH™ synthetic leather trim
- AquaBloc® waterproof, windproof, breathable insert
- Megaloft® synthetic insulation
- Moisture-wicking lining
- Faux fur lined cuff for comfort and warmth
- Textured palm for enhanced grip
- Zippered handwarmer pocket
- Extended gauntlet cuff with drawcord closure and wrist cinch
AquaBloc® is our proprietary waterproof, windproof, breathable technology. Engineered exclusively for hand wear, our seam-sealed AquaBloc inserts allow moisture molecules to escape without letting water molecules in. It is the best of both worlds: let your sweaty hands breath while staying warm and dry.
We were having trouble finding a mitten long enough to fit over our daughters coat.