Thank you for your interest in joining the Gordini team!
Live, work, and play in the mountains with our Vermont-based team. Gloves, mittens, goggles, winter accessories – if it keeps you outside longer in the coldest conditions, we're passionate about it.
Independently-owned since 1956, we're still growing – and are always looking for highly-motivated individuals to join our mission. We feel lucky to call the vibrant, active community of greater Burlington home, and think you will too. We offer competitive compensation, comprehensive medical insurance, 401k, paid time off, flexible work schedules, gear discounts, and much more. Gordini celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Come be part of the adventure. See our open positions below. If you're interested in applying, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. Include the position of interest in the subject title, and make sure to attach your resume complete with contact information. We look forward to hearing from you!
Our Account Specialists work closely with our Senior Account Managers and Sales Force to provide direct support to our customer accounts and our internal sales team. This is a multi-faceted role for someone who values outstanding customer service and a can take initiative in a collaborative work environment.
We are looking for someone who can:
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of products & policies to serve customers efficiently
- Provide assistance to customers by answering, handling & resolving customer questions, requests, issues etc.
- Respond to all customer requests in a timely manner
- Communicate effectively with management, sales force and warehouse team to meet deadlines
- Take & receive customer orders in computer system
- Review orders for accuracy
- Direct any billing questions to correct department
- Provide pricing and delivery information
- Process reports (backorders, sales, etc.)
Looking for these qualifications:
- 2 – 3 years customer service experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred; high school diploma or equivalent required
- Have a strong ability to prioritize, and have strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Thrive in a fast-paced, process-driven environment
- Demonstrates high level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Prior experience with ERP and/or CRM systems
- References for reliability and dependability